Current Conference

Current Conference
Watch, Listen or Read Conference

Current Ensign

Current Ensign
Click to get the Visiting Teaching Message

Daily Mormon Message

Provident Living

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Peterson Family and Snow Family

Campbell Family and Magleby Family

Look at those big eyes

Happy family

The Walkers

SMILE!

I've got her!!!

Jensen Family

Sarah and Daddy

Anyone hungry?

Visiting

Line for food

More visiting

Miles are here

The Davis Family

Yasmir and baby

The Mitchells

The Aguilar girls

The Larkins

The Busbys

Lenita and son

The Hansen Family

The Bartons

Michelle and Son

Emily and kids

Three generations of Amblers

Little Miss Skinner

Nielsen's and Friends

The Bills Family

Matt and Dad

Beautiful Music

More music

Lilia and son

Kade with a mouth full

Great turn out

Enjoyable program

The Aguilar's sing in Spanish

The Stoddards

Shelly enjoying the program

The Finlinsens

The Fowler Family

The Skinners

Oops! I Wish I hadn't done that...

The Smiths

Smile for the camera
Anna's daughter for the evening

The Hutchings

The Prickett Family

The Howrds

The Banks

The Adams
Janine and Mya

Stephanie and Peter

Sarah and Dad

The Jones Family

The Otis Family

Rosalia and son

The Duncans

Smile Grant!

Brienne and Lindsey

The Lewis Family

The Aguilars

The Olguin Family

Olguin's and Company

I found a handle!

How's the weather up there?
I'm going to see Santa

A Special Visitor

The Mitchells

Don't you want to see Santa?

The Zabriskies

The McCrackens

Richard at work

Deanna and daughter

Callie, Janine and daughters

Smile pretty!

Stephanie and Conner

The Larkins

Being Bishop makes you crazy

Kwongs in front of the camera

The Ericksons

Anna and Owen

What a happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment