Well I thought I would take this chance to welcome everyone to the new Provo Peak 4th Ward Relief Society Blog!
For those of you whom I haven't had the chance to meet yet, I am Erica Driscoll and I will be working with Tiffany Bills on this fun little project! I am really excited to help the sisters in the ward get to know each other a little better and hopefully become closer as a Relief Society through this blog and all the fun activities we have in the ward.
This will be a place where announcements about activities and lessons will be posted. We are going to try to take pictures at every activity that we have as a Relief Society and post them on this blog so that everyone can access them.
I will also be updating information about upcoming lessons or visiting teaching messages to help us all stay connected and remind us all (since I know I can always use a good reminder) of coming events.
If anyone has any suggestions of what they would like to see on the blog or if you have pictures or announcements please feel free to let me know! You can pass me a note a church or send an email to provopeak4thward@gmail.com.
So once again, welcome to the blog!
Is there a place where we can get the sisters' phone numbers and email addresses on this blog? I left my paper back in provo and I am in Seattle now for the summer! --Chiara casebolt
ReplyDelete